Cleaners, Janitors, and Waste dumpers or collectors are maybe the most unappreciated/ derogated class in under-developed Asian and African countries ridden by the ills of the class system. Developed countries have high values, rights, and privileges for Labour, not only they are paid well but treated on an equal level with educated people having high-fi job profiles. In this post, we have brought another golden job opportunity to work in Abu Dhabi for the cleaners and all the job classes associated with the waste management profession. Not only you can earn a good amount and support your family but also work in a respectful environment.
There are many Overseas Employment Promoter Companies active in Pakistan that find educated and uneducated labour for skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled work categories. In other words, all types of jobs/ works are available in the UAE countries and every type of jobseeker is welcomed there. In this post, we have published the full details of Cleaner Waste Management Jobs (2023) with the link to apply online in the bottom-most section.
- Job title: Cleaners/ Janitors/ Waste managers/ Sanitors
- Job location: UAE
- Job type: Full-time
- Working hours: 8 hours a day for 26 days
- Job Industry: Human Resource Jobs
- Contract duration: 02 years
- Free food: No
- Free transport: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Salary package: 900 Dirhams+ Overtime (75000 Rupees)
- At least a Middle-level education.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Can work in unhygienic, smelly areas having waste heaps.
- Can sweep/ clean manually.
- Can dump the waste properly, know where to dump the waste, clean the public bins, etc.
- You have to sign an agreement after the interview.
- Permanent employment opportunities for the right candidates.
- Permanent residence opportunity in the UAE.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transportation.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Direct visa employment.
- Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
- All rights and privileges according to the UAE labour law.
How to search for Cleaner Waste Management Jobs?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find Cleaner Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, Jooble.org., are some of the most famous job sources in Dubai and other UAE countries. Here are some useful tips to find more rider jobs in the UAE:
- Google “Famous job search portals in the UAE ”, “Job searching websites the UAE” or “Jobs in the UAE ”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Cleaner/ Waste Management Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship ” or “Cleaner/ Janitor Jobs in the UAE” Select Dubai or it’s any specific suburb you want to go to in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Sweeper Jobs in the UAE for foreigners ”, “Waste cleaning/ Cleaning Jobs in the UAE for foreigners”, and “Sanitary Jobs in the UAE for foreigners.”
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail
How to Apply?
You can make an account on any online job searching website or online newspapers, log in, and submit your CV to apply. For this job ad, click below to apply directly on the ad website: