Child Home Care Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2023: There are many open positions for Child Home Care/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 for foreigners. Most of the job positions are unsponsored, while some of them have visa sponsorship options available too. This job post offers many open Nanny jobs positions in Mississauga, Canada. You can make a good/ competitive hourly per hour wage. Another great news is that the main, focussed employment group is Newcomers/ new immigrants to Canada. You can work on a shift basis and working hours are flexible, which have to be determined after the job contract.
Many people from developing Asian and African countries who are aspiring to work and settle in Europe, Canada, America, and Australia almost always remain confused about visa-sponsored jobs because these countries accept foreigners/ non-natives only if the employer justifies before the home office that there is no national applicant is available to fulfill the position. Home Care/ Nanny Jobs in Canada are also in question because foreign aspirants are often confused about rather they would be successful in getting the job or not.
Luckily, the Canadian government accepts child hone care workers/ Nannies/ Child care workers/ Senior care workers/ Sick care workers/ Disability care workers on the basis of two national programs called the Home Support Worker Program and the Home Child Care Provider Program. Let’s get to know more details:
Job Details of Child Home Care/ Child Care Workers in Canada:
- 1 Job Details of Child Home Care/ Child Care Workers in Canada:
- 2 Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot: Assessing the application against selection criteria
- 3 Job requirements for Child Home Care/ Child Care Workers in Canada:
- 4 Who can apply for Child Home Care Worker Jobs in Canada?
- 5 Qualities/ Qualifications of an Ideal Child Home Care Worker
- 6 Job Responsibilities of a Child Care Worker/ Child Home Care Worker:
- 7 Average Salary of a Child Home Care Worker in Canada:
- 8 How to apply?
- Job title: Child Home Care Worker/ Child Care Worker/ Nanny/ Babysitter
- Region: Canada.
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experienced required: Yes
- Job type: Full-time and permanent
- Working hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Free Food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes if the work setting is the employer’s house
- Work settings: Nursery/ Employer’s house/ Daycare centers, etc
- Free Transportation: No
- Free Medical Insurance: No
- Children Age group/ Target Audience: School-age (6 to 12 years) and Older than 12
Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot: Assessing the application against selection criteria
As mentioned earlier, rules and requirements for obtaining Child Care Worker Visa in Canada can be difficult sometimes. But, you can try to do so under Home Child Care / Home support worker programs. Before applying for the visa, check all the requirements and applying conditions before you proceed with an application.
Job requirements for Child Home Care/ Child Care Workers in Canada:
As per the job ad, the following are the main job requirements:
- High school level education is a must, such as a diploma or certification.
- Proven work experience between 6 months to one year.
- Proficiency in the English Language is a must.
- A clean criminal record for safety and security checkup before the job.
- All necessary qualifications and conditions for a Canadian work visa.
- An LMIA( Labour Market Impact Assessment) document shows that no national applicant is available to fulfill the position.
Who can apply for Child Home Care Worker Jobs in Canada?
- Canadian nationals.
- Foreign residents with Canadian PR.
- Foreign applicants with valid/ legitimate Canadian work permit.
- Those who are permitted to work in Canada don’t fall short of any requirement.
Qualities/ Qualifications of an Ideal Child Home Care Worker
An ideal Child Home Care Worker needs the following qualifications:
- You need excellent communication and understanding skills to understand and fulfill the child’s requirements, demands, needs, etc, and telling him in return what he needs to follow and why.
- You need extraordinary patience and a flexible attitude.
- You need Effective Interpersonal abilities.
- You need to be a good leader with effective organizational, time management, and task management skills.
- You should be kind and compassionate and have all nurturing abilities.
- You should be a creative thinker to invent new problem-solving techniques for the child and think of new interesting play and learning activities for him.
- You should possess all necessary child development skills from empathy to classroom management.
- You should have a learner attitude to keep yourself open to understand a child and his needs more as every child is different from others.
- You should have a responsible and problem-solving attitude.
- You should be kind, caring, empathetic, and friendly.
Job Responsibilities of a Child Care Worker/ Child Home Care Worker:
- Feeding Children or newborns.
- Dressing and Bathing them.
- For children between 6-12, you need to prepare their food, clothes, room, bathroom, school bag, play kit, and everything.
- Playing with children and educating youngsters about personal hygiene, good/ acceptable behavior, social growth, etc.
- Maintain records of children’s daily activities and health information.
- Maintaining youngsters’ school bags and supervising/assisting them in their homework and play activities, etc. Check their daily eating routines.
- Plan children’s activities such as games and outings and monitor children all day.
- Transport children between school, home, playgrounds, and appointments.
- Consider the mental health of children.
Average Salary of a Child Home Care Worker in Canada:
Average Salary figures vary greatly depending upon the experience, company, work settings (either you are working as a live-in childcare worker or as a daycare child worker), location, etc. However, the biggest wage reporter in Canada, Ca talent, reports that The average nanny salary in Canada is $26,936 per year or $13.81 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $24,375 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $32,541 per year.
How to apply?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Child Homecare/ Child Care Jobs” in the search bar and choose the location,e.g., Mississauga, Canada.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
- Click here to apply