Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship: Laura Canada is a family-owned retailer housing two iconic women’s fashion apparel brands, Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Laval, Quebec, we design, produce, market, and sell quality apparel across Canada. They proudly employ over 2,000 dedicated team members and operate more than 140 retail store locations as well as laura.ca and melanielyne.com. The employer attributes our success to the unwavering commitment of our team to delivering outstanding customer experiences while embodying our shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork, performance, and passion. They believe that delivering an outstanding customer experience is driven by our commitment to an outstanding employee experience
Join their team to achieve your full career potential! Laura is proactive, outside the box thinkers and doers who stop at nothing to make the iconic Laura and Melanie Lyne brands shine! Privately owned and based in Laval, Quebec, with a strong vision for innovation and optimizing employee and client experiences, they continue to help generations of Canadian women look and feel their best. This post outlines all the important job details like job requirements, daily duties to be performed, benefits package offered, etc, for Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits Package. Let’s find out about them in the post below
Details of Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Cashier at Laura:
- 4 Benefits of Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits Package
- 5 Who can Apply for Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- 6 How to Apply for Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship
|Minimum Experience Required||At least one year in CSR|
|Education Required||Basic English and High School Diploma|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||$21 per hour|
Requirements of Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- The people who thrive Laura have:
- Experience in customer service and retail
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Duties of a Cashier at Laura:
As a Cashier, you possess a passion for fashion and customer service. You will be part of a winning team that provides a unique and memorable shopping experience to every customer. You will be joining a Company focused on the development and career growth of its employees.
- Execute all transactions in the cash register (sales, returns, special orders, etc.).
- Provide exemplary customer service at the cash desk.
- Capture all relevant customer information and promote various programs.
- Complete all assigned tasks with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Prepare and pack orders placed online.
Benefits of Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits Package
- 50% employee discount in store
- A dynamic and passionate team
- Career development and advancement program
- Supportive management team and good work/life balance
Who can Apply for Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target Canada and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits Package
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Cashier Jobs at Laura Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply for this job online on the job advert site