Caregivers Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (No experience and Education Needed): When someone says the term “Caregiver”, they imply a variety of meanings from this single term, not with respect to the job role or position only, but with respect to the audience too. For instance, anyone who cares for ill, disabled, children, and older people comes under the umbrella term of Caregiver. Secondly, the job title and position also vary significantly, even if the nature of constituent duties are the same, e.g., Support Worker, Home Attendant, Disability Support Worker, Home Health Caregiver, etc.
UK Caregivers Work visa issuance rate boosted dramatically during the session of 2022-2023, the primary reason behind this was the new UK Government and its new Immigration Policies. To talk generally, overall Skilled Worker Visas were issued and are still being issued generously. However, out of these Skilled Worker Visas, the greatest proportion is allocated for Skilled Worker Visas. Have a look at the statistics below:
There were 299,891 grants to main applicants on work visas, 61% higher than in the year ending March 2022, largely due to increases in the ‘Skilled Worker’ visas. ‘Skilled Worker’ visa grants to main applicants have risen by 59% in the past year to around 69,423. (Source: www.gov.uk)
A surge in the ‘Skilled Worker’ visa grants, which saw a 34% increase to reach 69,421. The ‘Skilled Worker – Health and Care’ visa grants skyrocketed by 157% to 121,290. A contributing factor to this increase was the inclusion of ‘Care Workers and Home Carers’ and ‘Senior Care Workers’ categories in late 2021. (Source: www.gov.uk)
These Caregiver Visas were issued for a wide range of Unskilled and Skilled workers, ranging from junior Support Workers and Nanny to Senior Doctors. This post is dedicated to those who don’t have high-end education and experience but want to get a UK Skilled Worker Caregiver Visa to work and settle in UK.
Get Fast Family wholeheartedly recognizes the fact that everyone has dreams and aspirations, but not expensive education and experience. We have enlisted all the details of caregiver jobs in UK with no Education and Experience needed, like What are Those Jobs, What are the requirements to land these job roles, What are the Benefits that an immigrant Worker can expect, and the list of Employer’s offering these job positions, and last but not least, the link to apply for these jobs online. Let’s talk about everything about caregiver jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship (No experience and Education Needed)
Overview of Requirements of Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Overview of Requirements of Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 List of Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship that Require No Education and Experience
- 3 What is Minimum Education and Experience Eligibility (If Needed) for Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 How Can I get Caregiver Education at Home to Apply for Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
- 5 What is the Average Salary of a Caregiver in UK?
- 6 What are the benefits of Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
- 7 New Positions for UK Caregivers with Visa Sponsorship in 2023
- 8 Care Assistant (No experience required)
- 9 Part-Time Care Assistant at Blue Bird (No experience needed)
- 10 Spinal Injury Personal Care Assistant in London (No experience needed)
- 11 How to Apply for More Caregiver Jobs
- 12 Conclusion
Before looking for any other job requirements like education and experience, look below to find the Residence and Work Requirements in UK for Caregiver Jobs. The first and foremost is an employer who is ready to sponsor you without education and experience. To sum it up, if you don’t have high education or experience, you need at least a High School Diploma, or to step even lower, Basic English Fluency. Let’s look at the other requirements:
- Basic English Fluency or High School Diploma
- Anywhere between 0-3 years of experience
- Proof of Minimum Funds as a way to support yourself in UK
- No health or criminal convictions.
- Certificate of Sponsorship by your employer
- Skilled Worker Visa Fee Submission and subsequent approval.
List of Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship that Require No Education and Experience
- Care Assistant
- Live-in Career
- Nanny/ Home Attendant
- Disability Support Worker
- Night Carer
- Old Person Support Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Charity Support Worker
- Personal Care Assistant
- Injury Personal Care Assistant (Spinal Injury Personal Care Assistant)
- Parent and Carer Champion
- Home Support Worker
- Palliative Care Assistant
- Family Outreach Worker
What is Minimum Education and Experience Eligibility (If Needed) for Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care beneficial
- NVQ 2 Health and Social Care beneficial Training to Care Certificate standards beneficial
- One year experience minimum
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship is available for candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria
How Can I get Caregiver Education at Home to Apply for Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
Several UK Colleges and Online Recognized Platforms like Reed, offer a wide range of Diplomas at Levels 1-5 for Healthcare Professions like Support Worker, Home attendance, Patient Care, Old Homage, etc. You can also go for a Diploma or Certificate Course in Social Care and Work. After you pay the fee through online submission, you can enroll in your desired course. No prior background in Healthcare is needed.
What is the Average Salary of a Caregiver in UK?
The average carer salary in the United Kingdom is £24,375 per year or £12.50 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £21,450 per year while most experienced workers make up to £35,544 per year.
What are the benefits of Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards – recognition of colleagues who go the extra mile
- • Career development, training, and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension Contribution and Employee Saving Scheme
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Award and other Encouragement Schemes
New Positions for UK Caregivers with Visa Sponsorship in 2023
Care Assistant (No experience required)
Are you someone who wishes to teach and support students with special education needs such as autism, dyslexia, and other learning difficulties? Are you looking for a position helping to support young people to succeed whatever their circumstances? If you fit the above, then this role is perfect for you! A Care Assistant is required for a SEN College in Isleworth, West London.
- You will be required to work 08:3 – 16:00 Monday to Friday (term time only);
- You will be required to support 4-16-year-old students -year-old students with autism, physical disabilities, and challenging behavior;
- This role will include a mixture of support such as personal care including all toileting and changing;
- You will be required to support students in small groups or 1:1 basis with learning but also with their additional needs that include sensory, communication, physical, emotional, or behavioural needs.
- Be part of our successful team and also benefit from a generous package that includes:
- Guaranteed interviews and trials!
- No experience requiered
- Excellent daily rates
- Training from the School’s Direct program
- In-house specialist training
- Career progression opportunities – Temp to Perm
- State of the art facilities
- Free parking on site
- Close to train and bus links
Part-Time Care Assistant at Blue Bird (No experience needed)
As a Care Assistant, your duties include personal care, medication administration, manual handling, and promoting customer well-being. Your Experience and Suitability: No prior experience is necessary; they value compassion, care, and patience. Comprehensive training will be provided.
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent level of English
- Competitive hourly rate: £13.00 – £14.20
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Full training induction and a 12-week mentor
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Smartphone technology for real-time support
- Travel expenses covered, with a monthly bus pass for zones 1 to 6
- Work in the picturesque surroundings of Westminster
Spinal Injury Personal Care Assistant in London (No experience needed)
Here at Origin Spinal Injury Care, they have been providing specialist live-in care to adults living with spinal injuries for more than 20 years. For the most part, clients are young adults, who are busy and active, both in work and socially. With your support, they enjoy a lifestyle that’s filled with spontaneity and independence.
- £137 day rate, with a minimum earnings guarantee of £13,700/100 days.
- £959 per week including holiday pay With a full-time work pattern annual earnings start at £34,524 gross per annum (based on working 21 days within a 30-day month and includes holiday pay).
- Additional pay/bonus: £500 (pre-tax) bonus for first 100 days worked.
- Another £500 (pre-tax) for your second 100 days worked.
- Good level of spoken and written English (essential)
- To be aged between 21 and 55 (essential)
- Be willing to cook and serve a variety of meals, snacks and drinks (essential)
- To live in at client’s home during assignments (essential)
- Be able to deliver personal care to male and female adults with spinal injuries (essential)
- Be open to working outside of your locality (essential)
- To be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be willing to vaccinated (essential)
- Clear pathway for rate of pay
- Free certified, specialist training
- Ongoing refresher training provided
- Personal accident insurance: to cover you if you’re unable to work
- Paid travel between your own home and our client’s homes
- Food and accommodation fully covered whilst with a client
- You’ll get the chance to make a difference to and change people’s lives
How to Apply for More Caregiver Jobs
You can find these vacancies on the job portal website. We have posted a link to a job portal that helps you find caregiver jobs in UK
To conclude, it is good to have basic requisite education and experience qualifications of a Caregiver for Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship, although you don’t need to vex if you don’t have the requisite experience and education as still there are plenty of Caregiver jobs available for you without any education and experience demand owing to the change of UK Government and Immigration Policies