Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners: Turkey is not only a favorite tourist destination nowadays but also an employment hotspot due to its rapidly diverging, developing, job market. As we have already discussed, there are a certain number of professions that are allowed for foreigners to undertake in Turkey. Among those “allowed-to” professions, fortunately, there exist those that are in high demand in Turkey paying you an envious rate per hour in Turkey.
People can work in different industries in Turkey. In areas such as management, marketing, sales, technical information, and translation, international companies have employment opportunities for foreign nationals who speak multiple languages. Expats are typically employed in customer service positions, foreign language teaching, childcare, editing and translation, and import-export sales specialists.
On the other hand, the Aegean and Mediterranean regions of Turkey offer seasonal jobs to foreign human resources for your needs, especially in hotels and travel companies.
However, there is another job role that employs both seasonally and permanently. Moreover, both full-time and Part Time Jobs opportunities are available. We are talking about Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners, the most famous and searched-for Unskilled Jobs in Turkey for Foreigners.
As a substantial part of Turkey’s population has gotten older, a lot of Senior Citizen Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners are available. Moreover, Hospital Caregiver Jobs in Turkey for Foreigners are also in vogue. In this post, we will talk in detail about Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners like How to get a Turkish Work Permit, How to get Caregiver Jobs that offer Visas for Foreigners, How to get to Turkey for Unskilled Jobs, and everything. Let’s get started
How Foreigners can Get a Turkish Work Permit for Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship?
- 1 How Foreigners can Get a Turkish Work Permit for Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship?
- 2 Do I need a Work Visa/ Permit for Caregiver Jobs in Turkey as a Foreigner?
- 3 What are the Education and Experience Requirements of Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship?
- 4 What is the Average Salary of a Caregiver in Turkey?
- 5 What is the Average National Salary in Turkey?
- 6 Benefits of Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners?
- 7 Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners
- 8 How to Find a Job in Turkey/ How to Find More Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship?
If you are not a Turkish Citizen, you can still look for work in Turkey, but you cannot get a work permit yourself. To get a job in Turkey, you first need a job offer. An employer, a consultancy The company, or work agency, must apply for a work visa in your name when they decide to employ you.
Follow these simple steps to get a Turkish Work Permit:
- Completed Turkey Work Visa Application Form
- Passport valid for another six months you arrive in Turkey
- Two passport size Visa photographs
- Job offer or contract
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Official certified translation of the diploma or provisional graduation certificate or sworn translation
- Medical Insurance
- Evidence of Accommodation in Turkey
- Means of sustenance
- Evidence of Booked Flight Tickets
- Speaking basic Turkish is a great advantage when you are looking for jobs. If you want to discover career opportunities in Turkey, you can apply to the Turkish Language Course program
Do I need a Work Visa/ Permit for Caregiver Jobs in Turkey as a Foreigner?
All the countries of the world need a Single Entry Turkish E Visa and stay up to 30 or 90 days per 180 days, while others can stay there for up to 90 days within half a year, without exceeding the maximum of 60 days per visit. The following countries don’t need a Turkish Work Permit & Residence Permit while other countries do so.
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- San Marino
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
Citizens of the above-mentioned countries and nations are eligible to enter, work, and live in Turkey
What are the Education and Experience Requirements of Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship?
While specific job requirements may vary from one job position to another. Here are the general requirements of Caregiver Jobs in Turkey that are mentioned in almost every job ad:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved HHA certification training course/not required
- CPR Certification Preferred
- You are passionate about helping others
- You enjoy customer service and communicating with clients
- You want to help your community and make a difference in someone’s life
- Experience is not necessary but appreciated
What is the Average Salary of a Caregiver in Turkey?
A Private Caregiver working in Turkey will typically earn around 79,280 TRY per year, and this can range from the lowest average salary of about 36,800 TRY to the highest average salary of 125,100 TRY.
To talk about per month salaries, A person working as a Caregiver in Turkey typically earns around 4,290 TRY. Salaries range from 2,100 TRY (lowest) to 6,700 TRY (highest). These figures vary depending on the qualifications, experience, location, etc.
What is the Average National Salary in Turkey?
Average monthly salary ranges in Turkey from 8,506 TRY (452 USD), the lowest average, to 357,705 TRY (18,800 USD), the highest average. Actual amounts for a person’s highest salary can be greater than the highest average pay, while the minimum salary can be less than the lowest average pay.
These figures are not as high and promising as in UK, USA, or other developed countries. But, it is way higher than Turkey’s neighboring Asian countries.
Benefits of Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners?
- There are a lot of Au Pair, Nanny, and Caregiver Jobs available in Turkey. LinkedIn, being the most famous and relied upon job platform in LinkedIn, has advertised 1000+ Caregiver Jobs in the month of November in Istanbul only.
- All nationalities can work as Caregivers in Turkey
- There are both Part Time and Full Time Jobs available
- You can work in many capacities as Caregiver is a very broad term. You can work as an Au Pair, as a Nanny, as a Disability or Old Age Support Worker, as an In-Home Caregiver or Support Worker, etc.
- A great career path for Females both local and foreigners who are looking for a Caregiving career or Part-Time Jobs with their domestic routines.
- Most of the time no education and experience are required for Caregiver Jobs in Turkey, and almost every time for Junior Caregiver Jobs. For senior job roles, there are no educational criteria but 1-2 years of experience are required mostly.
- Caregiver Jobs mostly come with Free Accommodation as the star feature of the employee benefits package
- There is a lot of advancement and development opportunities in the Caregiving Career Field, as Support Worker Job is mostly an entry point in the field of Healthcare
Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners
Nanny and Au Pair Jobs in Istanbul with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Full-Time and Permanent Job
- Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- Two children 1 and 6 years old.
- 600 USD per month and No Experience Required
- Apply Here
Children Disability Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship
- Izmir, Turkey
- Permanent and Full-Time Job
- Disability Support Worker for a 15+ girl
- 500 USD per month
- Start anywhere from Sep 2023- Aug 2024
- Apply Here
All Nationalities Caregiver and Nanny Jobs in Turkey for Foreigners
- All over Turkey
- Permanent and Full-Time Job
- 500- 1200 USD per month
- Mostly Nanny/ Babysitter Job Roles or Children with Special Needs
- Apply Here
How to Find a Job in Turkey/ How to Find More Caregiver Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship?
Google: When you start looking for a job, a simple Google search can be a good start. Search for the type of job you want, for example, “Arabic tutor in Gaziantep” or “Delivery Driver in Ankara”. Use the language in which you feel most comfortable speaking. Don’t stop at the first pages and go deeper with your search. You’ll quickly get a sense of what’s around and which job websites are best for your needs.
Facebook: There may also be an option to start seeing what’s around you. You can also ask around. Facebook groups that are related to your profession, your language or nationality, or just your broader interests.
Career.net: One of the most famous and accredited job sites in Turkey that works only in Turkey. So, foreigners finding Caregiving or other Jobs in Turkey can use it.
Mytola: It is a classified website with a Careers Section displaying all Permanent and Seasonal Jobs in Turkey for Foreigners
Secret CV Turkey: It helps you greatly in finding all jobs in Turkey, especially Caregiver and other Seasonal Jobs in Turkey with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners.
Sukkur: is available in Turkish and English. For other languages, you will need to Google translate the website. Sukkur is the website of the National Employment Agency of Turkey. It has offices in all provincial capitals. Although it is focused on Turkish workers, you can find jobs in any province. In most cases, it will be necessary to be able to speak basic Turkish, but it is definitely to find opportunities somewhere.