Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: The Tasting Deck Forestway is looking for a dedicated and self-motivated Full-time chef to join their team for cafe cuisine. Located in the breathtakingly beautiful location of Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia, they provide spacious out decks and unforgettable breakfasts, brunches, and tea breaks to ”foodies.” Employees will get an envious salary along with paid time off, visa sponsorship, and many other envious benefits. Read on below to find more about Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Cafe Chef/ Cook
- Job location: Australia
- Expected Salary: $78,000 plus superannuation
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Job Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 hours a day
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Knowledge required: Not much
- Experience required: Not much
Requirements of Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Relevant qualification/ certification from a culinary arts school/ Trades College.
- Minimum 2 years qualification.
- Good organizational skills and Teamwork ability.
- Legally entitled to work in Australia.
Benefits of Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive Salary.
- Super annulation.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Working with a famous employer gives you more job opportunities and long-term professional development chances.
- Friendly Working environment.
Job Duties of a Cafe Chef:
- Prepare food items on the menu and deliver them to the customers in a timely manner.
- Determine the time each step of the menu item/dish preparation takes and guide other chefs/juniors according to this clock.
- Must prepare his dishes/ perform his duties as effectively as possible.
- His daily operations may include baking, grilling, frying, cutting, chopping, mixing, and sautéing, as required.
- Must report to Sous or Executive Chef about any issue hindering his duties, e.g., any ingredients shortage or inventory mishandling.
- Monitoring Inventory Levels.
- Keeping Kitchen/ Workstation effectively.
- Control costs by minimizing waste, monitoring portions, and optimizing ingredient usage.
- Coordinating with junior kitchen staff, including sous chefs, line cooks, and dishwashers, to ensure smooth and efficient kitchen operations.
- Ensure compliance with food safety and hygiene standards, implementing HACCP guidelines
How to Apply for Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Before going to online job search portals to find Cafe Chef Jobs in Australia and reach potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ”Chef/ Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ” Kitchen Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Cafe Chef Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Cafe Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all Australia or NSW in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.