Café Assistant Jobs in Auckland Council for International Applicants: We are back with one more opportunity to settle in the land of the lowest crime and the most friendly attitude towards foreigners. Yes, we are talking about New Zealand! And this opportunity is about Café Workers Jobs in New Zealand. If you have any experience working in a café, bakery, restaurant, canteen, superstore, food chain, or delicatessen, you should rush towards this opportunity.
Our today’s employer is named Creative Hospitality Matakana Limited Company which requires café workers as well as sales staff for canteens, delicatessens, and other outlets for food and beverages items. They also have to ensure that the café is clean and tidy, products are properly accounted for, as well as responsibly saving transactions money. As a café worker, you have to work on-site at a food or beverage facility. Read on below to find more about Café Assistant Jobs in Auckland Council for International Applicants.
Details of Café Assistant Jobs in Auckland Council for International Applicants:
- 1 Details of Café Assistant Jobs in Auckland Council for International Applicants:
- 2 Requirements of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 3 Benefits of Café Workers Jobs in Auckland Council for International Applicants:
- 4 Responsibilities of a Café Assistant:
- 5 Average Salary of a Café Worker in New Zealand:
- 6 How to Apply for Café Workers Jobs in Auckland with Visa Sponsorship 2023?
- Job title: Cafe Assistant.
- Employer: Auckland Council.
- Job Industry: Hospitality Labor
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Work address: Auckland City.
- Expected Salary: 24.09 NZD per hour
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Age limit: 18 and above
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No. But will be preferred
- Free Food: Yes
Requirements of Cafe Workers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- There is no formal education requirements.
- Only three months of experience is required.
- Basic level proficiency in the English Language.
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
- Depending upon your experience, you have to complete a brief, on-the-job training.
Benefits of Café Workers Jobs in Auckland Council for International Applicants:
- Attractive Salary Package i.e. $18-23 per hour.
- The experience requirement is very nominal.
- No education is required.
- Apprenticeship opportunities are available.
- Visa help and support.
- A great start-up for those who want to work in the hospitality, and food industry.
- A great professional opportunity to learn and grow with a team of 60+ employees.
- Good hours of working i.e. 30 hours of guaranteed work.
- A great option for students/ others for making a side income.
- Many Casual Café Positions are available.
- 8 percent holiday pay in addition to actual wage.
- Work with a high profile organization.
- An opportunity to take an immediate start in Aotea Center.
- An opportunity to be transferred to the beautiful Auckland Art Gallery.
- An opportunity to work in a high profile environment.
Responsibilities of a Café Assistant:
- Preparing and serving food and beverages for on-site customers.
- Greeting customers and taking food and beverage orders from them.
- Accepting payments, preparing sales invoices, and maintaining cash registers are all part of the job.
- Cleaning tables of used cutlery, utensils, and trash.
- Table Cleaning and Preparation.
- Cleaning cafe equipment such as ovens, microwaves, coffee grinders, espresso machines, ice makers, dough makers, etc.
- Keeping a stock of records with the placement of new stock.
- Providing assistance to new/ apprentice cafe employees.
Average Salary of a Café Worker in New Zealand:
The average Salary of a Café Worker depends upon many factors in a candidate’s profile like his experience, skill set, his employer’s terms, and conditions, where he is working, etc. According to Seek, the biggest wage indicating and job seeking website in New Zealand, a Café Worker/ Waiter/ Barista’s wage range is NZD 18-23 per hour. While the average salary is NZD 20 per hour.
How to Apply for Café Workers Jobs in Auckland with Visa Sponsorship 2023?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Café Worker Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Barista Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship”, “Café Waiter Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners, “Waiter Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners”, “Hospitality Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship.”
- Select Auckland as your desired location in New Zealand to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.