Bricklayer jobs in Australia: Great news for those who dream of working in Australia and don’t have any good qualifications. You can apply for this job without any degree as it is a labor job. We found this company on LinkedIn that offers this job and also offers 400+ visa sponsorships. You can apply for this job today as they are hiring a limited number of candidates.
What is a Bricklayer Job?
Bricklayers place bricks, concrete blocks, stone, and other similar materials to construct or repair walls, arches, fireplaces, fireplaces, and other structures according to blueprints and specifications. They are employed by construction companies and bricklaying contractors or may be self-employed. Apprentices are also included in this unit group.
How to apply
You can apply for this job very easily just go to the bottom of this post and then click on the apply now button and then you will land on the company website where the actual company offers this job and you can click on the apply now button. Click on Apply Now button and fill complete details or send your resume.
Detail about the Job
- Job country: Australia
- Job category: Labour
- Experience Required: No
- Age limit: Below 40
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes (400+)
Details Posted by Company
Opportunities are now available for experienced trade-qualified bricklayers and overseas laborers who wish to come to work in Australia with a proven work history in the industry to join the team at various major sites in Sydney. are
Eficaz Recruitment is a leading recruitment company based in Sydney. Due to high demand and continued growth we are looking for experienced overseas bricklayers with a proven work history in the industry to come to Australia to work on a 482 skilled employer-sponsored visa.
Workers from a commercial background look into the details. The right candidate will be a highly skilled Bricklayer/Stonemason/Laborer able to hit the ground running in this fast-paced environment.
What you need to succeed.
A record of at least 3 years of proven employment history
Meet the 482 visa requirements.
Work hard with a can-do attitude.
Ability to take responsibility and direction for final results
Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Mix the mortar or grout and spread it on the slab or foundation.
- Lay bricks, blocks, or stones according to the plan.
- Read blueprints or drawings to calculate the materials needed
- Create corners with corner posts or by making a corner pyramid
- Make sure the structure is perfectly vertical and horizontal using a plumb bob and level.
- Clean and polish surfaces by hand or with power tools.
- Create patterns or bases using a straight edge
- Break or cut bricks, stones, or blocks into their proper size.
- Remove excess mortar with a trowel and other hand tools.
- Fill the expansion joints with suitable cooling material.
- Follow all construction instructions and site safety requirements.
What company Offering
- 482 employer visa sponsorship ( 2-4 years) permanent opportunity for the right candidates
- Attractive salary packages with a permanent salary
- With an opportunity to apply for Permanent Residence when you’re eligible
- 3-6 months processing time.
- Accelerate your migration journey to Australia
If the Apply now the link is not working or sends you a 404 page you can contact us: