Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits: Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of front-office innovation? Five Zurich Switzerland has the perfect opportunity currently available for a dynamic personality focused on delivering first-of-its-class gastronomic experiences at FIVE Hotels and Resorts, dare-to-be-different destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
FIVE’s exciting new project, FIVE Zurich, which opened on 30th June 2022, is a newly revamped lifestyle hotel and Swiss hotspot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones, and Muhammad Ali as regular guests. It overlooks the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau and offers 87 stunning contemporary suites as well as several award-winning culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings. The new FIVE hotel in Zurich unites the very best of Swiss hospitality with FIVE’s characteristic flair for an exceptionally indulgent experience for guests from the city and international visitors alike. So, stay tuned!
Their Front office team is the final piece of the puzzle, they are cultured yet trendy personalities with an intuitive ability to anticipate colleagues’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – crafting experiences for their team members that last a lifetime. As bellman, you will join a committed front office team driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ guest experiences to an international diaspora. As their ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push groundbreaking boundaries. No experience and education are needed. Stay tuned to find more about Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits.
Details of Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Bellman:
- 4 Benefits of Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 5 Who can Apply for Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship
- 6 How to Apply for Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
|Minimum Experience Required||Not required|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||20 CHF per month|
Requirements of Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship
- Hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest services with a passion.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good level of English, German is a plus
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Must be highly organized and energetic and possess the ability to get the job done.
- Perfect grooming, always on a neat and tidy appearance
- Swiss work permit holder/EU passport Holder or the one eligible to have them
- Ability to find creative solutions while taking ownership of all duties and tasks assigned
Job Duties of a Bellman:
- Be knowledgeable about hotel facilities, and updated on activities, promotions, and happenings in the hotel/city to provide accurate information.
- Ensure that the front entrance and Bell Desk are manned continuously, and driveways and entrance areas are clean, safe, and free of traffic.
- Retrieve guest items from cars, buses, and vans using safe handling techniques. Navigate bell carts through public areas and guest room corridors.
- Requires physical stamina to stand, carry, and walk continuously for the duration of the shift.
- Ensure that all luggage is retrieved and loaded/unloaded to/from the correct vehicle with the guest, always re-confirm that the correct number of luggage is loaded/unloaded before allowing the vehicle to move.
- Ensure that luggage is tagged, delivered/picked up promptly to/from the correct rooms.
- Escort guests to rooms or outlets, when escorting to rooms, point out emergency escape routes before entering the guestroom.
- Visually inspect cleanliness, functionality, safety, and any unusual situation in the public areas and report to the concerned department.
- Keep public areas and luggage rooms clean and always organized. Maintain all equipment in good working order.
- Record all guest requests and follow up promptly.
- Take and deliver accurate and timely guest messages.
- Take endorsement from the previous shift and follow up on any outstanding matters. Ensure that matters needing follow-up are endorsed to the succeeding shift.
- Ensure that the hotel’s policy relating to fire, grooming, hygiene, health, safety, rules, and regulations are understood and adhered to.
- Responsibly use available systems and equipment at the Front Office including PMS (Property Management System), internet, trolleys, etc.
Benefits of Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
- Team-spirited colleagues
Who can Apply for Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target Switzerland and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply
How to Apply for Bellman Jobs in Switzerland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
Click on the link below to apply directly online on the job advert site