Bell Attendants/ Bell Hops Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship 2024: Bell Hop Job is an easy, unskilled job profession that does not demand any high-end qualifications and work experience but gives you an exposure/ experienced learning opportunity with the hospitality and hotel management sector.
For international labor, a valid work visa procured through the Temporary Foreign Workers Program or International Mobility Program is a must before meeting any other condition of the qualification criteria. If you are lucky enough to get a visa-sponsored job, your employer applies for your work permit. So, before searching for a job, they should first search for companies that are willing to sponsor visas. In this post, you can get all the essential information like these bellhop positions, their wages, job descriptions, job requirements, and how to apply for them in the United States from abroad. Let’s get started:
Details of Bell Attendants/ Bell Hops Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Bell Attendants/ Bell Hops Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Bellhops or Bell Attendants Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- 3 Job Responsibilities or Obligations of a Bellhop or Bell Attendant:
- 4 Average Salary of a Bellhop or Bell Attendant in Canada:
- 5 Personal skills of a Bellhop:
- 6 How to Apply for Bellhop or Bell Attendant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: Bellhop/ Bell Attendants.
- Job Location: Canada.
- Job Industry: Hospitality services.
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent.
- Duty Hours: 35-40 hours per week.
- Experience Required: 7 months to one year.
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: 18-onwards.
- Expected Salary: $10-14 per hour.
Requirements of Bellhops or Bell Attendants Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent is required.
- At least seven months to one year of Experience in the hotel industry or a similar profession.
- You must have a valid driver’s license for hotel vehicle driving.
- You must be a fluent English speaker.
- You should have a valid Canadian work permit through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program or International Mobility Program, or any similar Immigration option.
- A valid job offer sponsored by a Canadian employer.
Job Responsibilities or Obligations of a Bellhop or Bell Attendant:
- Greeting the check-in guests, directing them for check-in, and escorting them to their rooms.
- Handling guests’ luggage and transporting it safely to their rooms.
- Driving hotel vehicles (if available) to carry guests and their luggage to the hotel lobby and their rooms afterward.
- Assisting disabled or special needs customers in the lobby.
- Ensuring the safety of guests’ belongings.
- Loading and unloading guests’ luggage
- Guiding guests around hotel facilities.
- Answering guests’ summons and providing them with the service they need.
- Their duty may also include cleaning guests’ rooms or any other hotel area as directed by hotel managers (mostly housekeepers and cleaning staff do this).
- Sometimes they also have to seat customers, record orders, and serve meals.
Average Salary of a Bellhop or Bell Attendant in Canada:
The average Salary of an entry-level Bellhop/ Bell Attendant depends upon many other factors except his experience like where he is employed, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to Salary Explorer, The average pay for a Bellhop/ bell attendant in Canada averages around $26000- 28000. It pertains to an hourly salary of $10-14 per hour. So, in light of these survey statistics (gathered from random employers and employees all over Canada), this employer is paying you fairly.
Personal skills of a Bellhop:
- Diligence and Detail-orientation.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Politeness, friendliness, and cordiality.
- Excellent greeting skills.
- Patience and Adaption to the individual needs of every guest.
- Retaining composure under pressure.
- Physical strength for lifting up and carrying luggage. You may need to lift up as heavy as 100 pounds at a time. Moreover, you would be standing or walking almost every time during your work.
- You should have excellent customer dealing services as you may need to attend to multiple customers at a time.
- You should be an active listener and prompt and quick action taker.
- You should have great management skills for directing every service department of the hotel as needed.
How to Apply for Bellhop or Bell Attendant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Bellhop/ Bell Attendant Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners”, “Guest Service Officer Jobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Concierge Jobs in Canada”, “Luggage Service Jobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Hotel Jobs in Canada for foreigners”.
- Choose the Canadian city along with the province name you want to search job in. E.G., Cranbrook, BC, Canada.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.