Searching for Baker Jobs in Brisbane 2023 for International Applicants? This year, the Bakery industry has many job opportunities because the Australian government’s Home Department has announced the industries facing a dire labor shortage. The bakery industry is one of them. This is a golden opportunity for uneducated, job-seeking labor, but many of them can’t cash this chance because they aren’t aware of what they should do. We have written this post to help all such job seekers as it includes all the necessary details, like how to apply, what are the job requirements, how to get sponsored for the visa, etc. You can also find the “Apply Now” link below and get connected with hundreds of Brisbane-based and Australian employers offering this job. So, let’s get started:
Details of Baker Jobs in Brisbane 2023 for International Applicants:
- 1 Details of Baker Jobs in Brisbane 2023 for International Applicants:
- 2 Benefits of Baker Jobs in Brisbane 2023 for International Applicants:
- 3 Requirements of Baker Jobs in Brisbane 2023 for International Applicants:
- 4 Average Salary of a Baker in Brisbane/ Australia:
- 5 Other job titles/ Secondary Job roles at Australian bakeries with visa sponsorship:
- 6 Job Obligations/ Responsibilities of a Baker:
- 7 Where I can find authentic online Baker Jobs in Brisbane for International Applicants?
- 8 How Can I Apply for Baker Jobs in Brisbane for International Applicants?
- Job title: Baker
- Country: Brisbane, Australia.
- Knowledge required: Not necessary
- Minimum age: 18-45 years
- Experience required: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Benefits of Baker Jobs in Brisbane 2023 for International Applicants:
- The fastest and most reliable way to reach Australia because bakers are in ACT’s critical skill set.
- Sponsored Work Visas.
- The visa application fee is nominal: AUD 300.
- PR pathway.
- Does not require any education and qualifications.
- Dual visa options: 190 visa category for permanent residence and 491 subclass for five years stay and work permit.
Requirements of Baker Jobs in Brisbane 2023 for International Applicants:
Job requirements aren’t too lengthy and difficult because the Brisbane local/ Australian government has nominated the baker profession as the one country in need of. The following are the main requirements:
- TRA and IELTS with minimum 4 bands.
- Your employer’s job offer should be full-time and shouldn’t be older than two years.
- Must have at least three years of experience.
- For Australian PR, your last three months’ bank statement must show that you have access to sufficient funds i.e., AUD 5000.
- Health certificate and police clearance certificate.
Average Salary of a Baker in Brisbane/ Australia:
The average Salary for a Baker in Brisbane/ Australia depends on many factors, like a candidate’s location (in which Australian territory you are working), his experience, his expertise (whether he only knows classic bakery like how to bake buns and rolls or knows advanced bakery as well), his workplace’s popularity, etc. However, according to au.talent.com, the average baker’s salary in Brisbane is $60,000 per year or $30.77 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $55,171 per year, while most experienced workers make up.
Other job titles/ Secondary Job roles at Australian bakeries with visa sponsorship:
- Bakery Assistant.
- Bakery Manager.
- Bakery Clerk.
- Bakery Accountant.
- Kitchen Assistant/ helper.
- Bakery waiter/ waitress.
- Bakery bench hand.
- Bakery Production and Equipment Operator.
- New Product Development.
Job Obligations/ Responsibilities of a Baker:
- A baker creates recipes for cookies, cakes, pastries, biscuits, tarts, patisserie, pastries, pretzels, bread, and other items on the menu, and prepares those items according to this set recipe. He is also in charge of developing those recipes.
- Mixing, kneading, and preparing dough for cakes, biscuits, bagels, patisserie, and other items.
- Preparing fillings (cream, vegetables, chicken) , toppings, glazings, icings, and decorations for cakes, pastries, patisserie, and tarts.
- Maintaining hygiene in the kitchen/ cooking area/ bakery during the whole working process.
- Keeping a check on ingredients’ stock and refilling any item when necessary.
- Combining ingredients in a set ratio as the recipe demands using electric mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other bakery equipment to make baked goods.
- Ensure that each item meets the safety and quality control standards of the organization.
- Greeting customers, answering queries, making recommendations to make your service better, accepting orders and payments, and other transactions.
- Keeping and maintaining records of deliveries, inventory, production, and sales levels.
- Taking necessary customer information/biodata and ensuring that orders/ deliveries are fulfilled on time and as customers demand.
- Cleaning workstations and sanitizing equipment.
Where I can find authentic online Baker Jobs in Brisbane for International Applicants?
- ICC Sydney.com.au
How Can I Apply for Baker Jobs in Brisbane for International Applicants?
The easiest and quickest way to do so is through an online job search portal where you can find your desired job in thousands of numbers.