Searching for Baker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship? This year, the Bakery industry has many job opportunities because the Australian government’s Home department has announced the industries facing a dire labour shortage. The bakery industry is one of them. This is a golden opportunity for uneducated, job-seeking labor, but many of them can’t cash this chance because they aren’t aware of what they should do. We have written this post to help all such job seekers as it includes all the necessary details, like how to apply, what are the job requirements, how to get sponsored for the visa, etc. You can also find the “Apply Now” link below and get connected with hundreds of Australian employers offering this job. So, let’s get started:
- Job title: Baker
- Country: Australia
- Knowledge required: Not necessary
- Minimum age: 18-45 years
- Experience required: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- The fastest and most reliable way to reach Australia because bakers are in ACT’s critical skill set.
- Sponsored Work Visas.
- The visa application fee is nominal: AUD 300.
- PR pathway.
- Does not require any education and qualifications.
- Dual visa options: 190 visa category for permanent residence and 491 subclass for five years stay and work permit.
What are the job requirements?
Job requirements aren’t too lengthy and difficult because the Australian government has nominated the baker profession as the one country in the need of. The following are the main requirements:
- TRA and IELTS with minimum 4 bands.
- Your employer’s job offer should be full-time and shouldn’t be older than two years.
- Must have at least three years of experience.
- For Australian PR, your last three months’ bank statement must show that you have access to sufficient funds i.e., AUD 5000.
- Health certificate and police clearance certificate.
Average Salary of a Baker in Australia.
The average Salary for a Baker in Australia depends on many factors, like a candidate’s location (in which Australian territory you are working), his experience, his expertise (whether he only knows classic bakery like how to bake buns and rolls or knows advanced bakery as well), his workplace’s popularity, etc. However, according to au.talent.com, the average baker’s salary in Australia is $60,000 per year or $30.77 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $55,171 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $70,000 per year.
Where I can find authentic online Baker Jobs in Australia?
- ICC Sydney.com.au
How Can I Apply?
The easiest and quickest way to do so is through an online job search portal where you can find your desired job in thousands of numbers.