Function of the Position
You will be a member of the Product Delivery Team, which is comprised of specialists in a variety of fields, including user experience design, software development, and product management, in addition to analytics and data. With your help, we will be able to give our customers jaw-dropping user experiences that are also tailored to the specific requirements of their businesses. We have developed web-based applications for anti-money laundering, know your customer, and sanctions list maintenance procedures in conjunction with a number of large financial institutions. This role is ideal for you if you are interested in transitioning your career toward the Big Data or FinTech areas in the near future.
Take part in every stage of the design process, from coming up with original concepts to communicating those concepts to developers and doing user testing.
- To steer product design in the right direction, coordinate with business analysts, project managers, and developers.
- Maintain a high standard of the design process while also ensuring that the designs are accurately mirrored in the code that was derived from the drawings.
- You can successfully plan by providing precise estimates for design tickets.
- Take part in meetings of brainstorming with individuals whose profession does not design. Create user interface deliverables such as sketches, style guidelines, high-fidelity prototypes, micro-interaction requirements, and pattern libraries, and keep these up to date.
- Coordinate the scheduling of moderated usability tests with the analysts in your team, and make certain that design decisions are based on empirical evidence.
- Instead of beginning from scratch, following tried-and-true design patterns will allow you to craft user interfaces that are perfect and adaptive.
- Show-and-tell sessions are an excellent method for disseminating your work to the other members of the firm.
Knowledge and Experience are Required
- You have at least three years’ worth of experience as a Product Designer, making you an expert in the field.
- You have a strong working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, or Framer X.
- You are used to working within a more flexible timetable, which is a benefit (think of it as working in two-week sprints).
- You are accustomed to incorporating Jira and Confluence into the workflow of your organization.
How to Apply?