Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: An Apprentice Chef is basically a ”Student Chef” who accompanies the Chef/ Cook (both juniors and seniors) for training and learning. He is assigned some duties independently under his supervision for chef assistance. So, he/she is more like an ”internee.” Most internees are not even paid for their work, but what if they get a chance to fly to Australia with the Visa Sponsorship?
1st and 2nd Year Chef Apprentices are welcome to apply in case they are enrolled in a Commercial Cookery/ Culinary Art course in their home countries. So, experience is no required, and you can learn and earn in Australia. Let’s get to know more about Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship (Learn and Earn in Australia).
Job Details of Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Job Details of Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 What does an Apprentice Chef do?
- 4 Who can Apply as an Apprentice Cook in Australia?
- 5 How to Apply for Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Apprentice Chefs/ Cooks|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Year||Full-Time and Temporary (Visa extendible)|
|Expected Salary||To be discussed|
Requirements of Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Candidate should be already enrolled in a Commercial Cookery or Culinary Art Course.
- Should be legally able to work and migrate to Australia.
- Should know Australian Food Safety and Health Regulations (HACCP).
- Should Adapt to a fast-paced Kitchen Environment as soon as possible.
- Should be quick and active to carry out all the orders issued by the Chef, Senior Chef, and Kitchen Manager.
- Should have good communication skills.
What does an Apprentice Chef do?
- Assisting cook with ingredients Preparation.
- Performing dishwashing/ cleaning duties.
- Cleaning kitchen parallelly with dish Preparation/ clearing out all cooking mess.
- Cleaning refrigerators, and freezers.
- Disposing of garbage and washing garbage cans.
- Taking care of stock inventory, and storage rooms to ensure that ingredients are always available and full.
- Cleaning pantry, and food storage rooms.
- Keeping an eye on food wastage from customers’ leftovers (that could be potentially recycled due to being untouched/ hygienic).
- Unloading delivered food supplies and storing all supplies in an organized manner.
- Fetching/ Transferring all food supplies from the storage room or area to the kitchen promptly as the cook needs and orders them.
- Heating/Refrigeration/ Freezing/ Foil Covering food items (like hot beverages, soups, sauces, and desserts) as per the dish’s requirements. In case of a heavy workload, you have to prepare them to help the cook.
Who can Apply as an Apprentice Cook in Australia?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply as an Apprentice Cook in Australia.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply for Apprentice Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship as soon as possible.