Air Craft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023: When we think of the aviation industry, we end up imagining mightier airplanes, grand airports, and competent and well-suited pilots and engineers. However, this is not the case! Aviation Industry provides career opportunities for skilled/ unskilled workers alike regardless of their education, experience, and background. This post discusses the job vacancy of an Aircraft Cleaner in the land of dreams i.e. Canada.
As an aircraft cleaner, you clean the interior area of the aircraft cabin including carpets, seat pockets, walls, tables, etc., as well as replenishing them to make them look standardized every time. Aircraft Cleaners are paid very well with unparalleled benefits. This article will provide every detail of Aircraft Cleaner jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Details of Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 1 Details of Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Air Craft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship 2023:
- 3 Personal skills required for Aircraft Cleaning Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 4 Benefits of Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 5 Job responsibilities of an Aircraft Cleaner:
- 6 Aircraft Workers in Canada Salary Profile:
- 7 Highest paying Companies for Air Craft Cleaners in Canada
- 8 Where to Find Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in Canada?
- 9 How to Apply for Air Craft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Aircraft Cleaner
- Country: Canada
- Minimum knowledge: High School diploma
- Minimum experience: Will be preferred
- Visa Sponsorship: Possible
- Minimum age: 21 and above
- Employee benefits: Yes
Requirements of Air Craft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship 2023:
- A high school diploma is required at a minimum.
- Visa Sponsorship or Employment-related Green Card.
- Basic proficiency in English Language Communication.
- A background screening test and a drug screening test.
- Fulfill every criteria to receive an airport security badge.
- Physical fitness to work quickly and lift heavy objects.
- Ability to work in limited/ confined spaces.
Personal skills required for Aircraft Cleaning Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Knowledge of best/budget-friendly cleaning products and techniques.
- Quick-paced and experienced.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Physical Stamina.
- Team Work.
- Time Management.
- Awareness of Health and Safety Procedures.
- Reading skills to read and follow cleaning instructions.
- Basic math skills (measurements, quantities, and ratios) to measure and maintain the correct proportion of cleaning fluids.
Benefits of Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Attractive Salary Package/ Hourly Income.
- Retirement Plans.
- Medical Insurance.
- Chances of Visa Sponsorship.
- Long-term Employee benefits.
- Training sessions are provided for inexperienced candidates.
Job responsibilities of an Aircraft Cleaner:
- Clean aircrew’s interiors like a cabin, carpets, seats, seat pockets, walls, bins, etc.
- Vacuuming aircraft carpets.
- Wipe down tables.
- Removing trash out of the seat pockets.
- Cleaning galleries, lavatories, and overhead compartments.
- Taking out all garbage after a plane lands.
- Removing blankets and restocking new ones.
- Overhead bins.
- Disinfecting passenger and aircrew cabins.
Aircraft Workers in Canada Salary Profile:
Aircraft Workers’ salary is dependent upon many deciding factors, mainly their experience. Other factors in his profile like whether if he has been working with a well-known company, If he has any relevant qualifications and training (you can find professional aircraft cleaning courses online), the US state he is working in, etc. According to Indeed, the following are the estimates of Aircraft Cleaners’ salaries, excluding other benefits like health insurance, retirement plans, transport, etc. Following is an estimate for the average salaries of Aircraft Cleaners depending on their experience:
- Beginner-level or Entry-level (0-3 years of experience)= $20,000.on average.
- Mid-level (3-5 years of experience)= $25,000 on average.
- Senior-level (5+, 8+ years of experience)= $32,000 on average.
Highest paying Companies for Air Craft Cleaners in Canada
- Aero Sense.
- Orison Marketing.
- Global Aviation Services.
- Air Canada.
- Fair Groom Services Crop.
- Prime Flight Aviation Services.
- Executive Aviation.
- Swiss Port.
- Delta Flight Maintenance.
- Voyageur Aviation Crop.
Where to Find Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in Canada?
Visit the following websites/ job search portals to find Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in USA:
How to Apply for Air Craft Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Junior Aviation Jobs in Canada for foreigners “, “Airport Labor Jobs in Canada for foreigners”, etc.
- Select your desired location in Canada to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
- Click Here to Apply