Aged Care Nurse Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: Here is another amazing job opportunity for nurses, and this time for New Zealand! As we promised you earlier Nurses/ Health Care Professionals are needed everywhere, and New Zealand is another entry in the list. This post is about Registered Aged Care Nurse Jobs in New Zealand in 2023 with Visa Sponsorship. Besides visa sponsorship and relocation support, you will get many other amazing job benefits like Penalty Rates, Super, Cash bonus for referring a mate, and many others. Read on below to unveil all these amazing benefits and find more about Aged Care Nurse Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Registered Nurse Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Registered Nurse Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Aged Care Nurse Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Aged Care Nurse Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Duties of an Aged Care Nurse:
- 5 How to Apply for Aged Care Nurses Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: Aged Care Nurses
- Job Region: Auckland CBD, Auckland
- Job Industry: Nursing-Aged Care (Healthcare & Medical)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Employer’s name: Blue Care
- Expected Salary: $15,900 per year tax-free
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Aged Care Nurse Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or any other Healthcare Assistant profession. Otherwise, he should have any other recognized Nursing qualifications (like a diploma with a house job or training period).
- Experience is not necessary which means that a fresh graduate with completed training can apply. However, candidates with experience are ideal.
- Current Australian Registration as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA)
- Minimum of two (2) years of Registered Nurse experience (for Temporary Visa)
- Minimum of three (3) years of Registered Nurse experience within aged care (for a Permanent Residency Visa)
- Evidence of COVID Vaccinations
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- All applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance, and NDIS worker’s clearance.
Benefits of Aged Care Nurse Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Sponsorship for Permanent or Temporary Visas with individual costs covered and the ability to negotiate dependent costs
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (in addition to the government scheme, if eligible)
- Access to salary packaging, meal, and entertainment benefits – up to $15,900 per year tax-free as well as up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for meal and entertainment benefits
- A recognition and rewards platform, providing employee discounts at hundreds of retailers, including everyday expenses, holidays, health insurance, a well-being program, and an employee assistance program
- A positive and inclusive team based on respect, shared standards, strong values, and a commitment to serving others
- Career development opportunities with one of the most trusted community and residential care providers in Australia to challenge yourself, grow, and make a meaningful difference
Job Duties of an Aged Care Nurse:
- Supporting doctors and hospital staff to know the individual needs of every aged patient/resident and deliver person-centered care.
- Assisting the old residents in their everyday activities like bathing, taking medication, eating, drinking, changing clothes, etc.
- Assisting/ enabling the old residents to take care of their personal hygiene/self-care/ maintaining their appearance while honoring their dignity.
- Organizing physical activities/ social activities for them and helping them to participate.
- Physical therapy or any short physical activity like walking. Similarly, any other social activity or leisure activity like going to a park, going to a close relative’s house in a wheelchair, etc.
- Sustaining a good level of communication with residents’ families.
- Keeping an eye on the standards of health and safety in the home.
- All duties as demanded by the Nurses and the management.
- Assess and implement aged care within your defined job scope.
- Create and update aged care plans to reflect developing needs
- Try to meet clinical quality compliance standards
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members to deliver as effective care as possible.
How to Apply for Aged Care Nurses Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Make an account on SEEK, in case you don’t have one.
- Click on the verification mail in your mailbox, spam, or bin folder to activate your account.
- Search ”Nurse Jobs” ”Registered Nurse Jobs”, ”Healthcare Jobs”, ”Aged Nurse Care”, Aged Care Jobs”, etc, or any other related term in the search bar.
- Select All New Zealand or Auckland in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit your CV along with all the necessary information.