Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: Bluestone Education and Migration Consultants is looking for a dynamic person who is keen to learn and adapt to join our vibrant team.
Should be driven by customer service, and client satisfaction Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook). Must have good typing skills. Experience is not necessary as Full Training will be provided. Visa Sponsorship (Temporary) is available for this job role, which can be further extended with satisfactory performance. Let’s get to know more about Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job Duties of an Admin Officer:
- 5 Who can Apply for Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 6 How to Apply for Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Admin Officer|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English and Computer Skills|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Full-Time and Permanent|
|Salary Hourly||$45,422.00 – $60,000.00 per year|
Requirements of Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Previous experience as a receptionist, customer service representative, or similar role is preferred (at least one year)
- Microsoft Course/ Computer Course is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a friendly and positive demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with dogs and a genuine passion for animal welfare.
- Proficiency in using computer software for scheduling, record-keeping, and communication.
- Customer-centric attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to meet client needs.
- Eligibility for anyone of the Australian Temporary Work Visa Route.
- Availability for a flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Benefits of Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Visa sponsorship
- Overtime pay
Job Duties of an Admin Officer:
- Keeping office/company records in both paper and digital form and organizing the files. You are responsible for all clerical tasks.
- Maintaining and organizing all agendas and calendars.
- Scheduling internal meetings and reserving and preparing conference rooms for it.
- Managing all travel needs of senior officials and point-to-point coordination for this purpose (from flight to hotel).
- Prepare weekly timesheets, expense reports, performance records, and all other documents related to the company’s operations like case-related materials, memoranda, letters, and slide decks. They also have to copy, proofread, scan, file, print, bind, and distribute all the documents.
- Answer phone calls and support visitors.
- Form a schedule of all administrative projects and assign them.
- You are responsible for quality control_ all records and documents should be error-free and their format should be according to the company’s guidelines.
- Maintain a centralized electronic/digital filing system.
Who can Apply for Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Admin Officer Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply.